University of Chicago Collegiate Scholars receive individualized academic support and guidance from their academic advisors. Rising juniors and seniors are required to attend one 30- to 45-minute advisory meeting during the summer session, but may attend additional advising by appointment.
With their advisor, scholars review:
- High school grades
- High school course selection
- Collegiate Scholars course and activity selection
- Test scores
- College choices
Scholars must bring:
- College Success Rubric Self Assessment (completed)
- College list
- Current high school transcript
- Test scores (if any standardized tests have been taken)
- A resume
College Planning Materials
- College Success Rubric Self Assessment
- Ninth Grade College Planning Check-list
- Tenth Grade College Planning Check-list
- Eleventh Grade College Planning Check-list
- Twelfth Grade College Planning Check-list
Rising juniors and seniors are encouraged to make additional advisory appointments should they have any questions or concerns about academics, extracurricular activities, resumes, colleges, college applications, CSP requirements, high school, the meaning of life, etc.
To schedule an appointment with the Manager of College Advising and Admissions, Whitney Capps, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.