The application for the University of Chicago Collegiate Scholars Program Class of 2022 can be accessed here. Applications must be submitted by Friday, February 15th, 2019 by 11:59pm to be considered.
Applicants must be current high school freshmen attending a Chicago Public School (i.e. neighborhood, charter, selective enrollment etc.) in Chicago in order to be eligible to apply.
If you have any questions or concerns about applying, please contact the Collegiate Scholars Program:
The University of Chicago
Collegiate Scholars Program
950 E. 61st St
Chicago, IL 60637
- Application for Admission, completed electronically via our online portal; must be signed by student and a parent/guardian
- Responses to two short-answer questions
- Response to a long-form essay question
- Academic Record & Transcript Form signed and submitted by a high school counselor
- Recommendation from a current teacher
Semifinalists will be selected for a group interview in March on the University of Chicago campus. Finalits will be selected to interview along with a parent or guardian on the University of Chicago campus in April.
Offers of admission will be made in early May.
Please note that only completed applications submitted by February 15, 2019 at 11:59 PM CST will be considered.
For more information, please see Prospective Scholars FAQ.