The application for the members of the University of Chicago Collegiate Scholars Program Class of 2021 will be available Monday, November 13th, 2017 and can be accessed here. Applications must be submitted by Sunday, February 11th, 2018 by 11:59pm to be considered.
Applicants must be current high school freshmen attending a Chicago Public School (i.e. neighborhood, charter, selective enrollment etc.) in Chicago in order to be eligible to apply.
If you have any questions or concerns about applying, please contact the Collegiate Scholars Program:
The University of Chicago
Collegiate Scholars Program
950 E. 61st St
Chicago, IL 60637
- Application for Admission, completed electronically via our online portal; must be signed by student and a parent/guardian
- Responses to three short-answer questions
- Response to a long-form essay question
- Academic Record & Transcript Form signed and submitted by a high school counselor
- Recommendation Form A from a current teacher
- Recommendation Form B from a mentor
Finalits will be selected to interview along with a parent or guardian on the University of Chicago campus in late March or early April.
Offers of admission will be made in early May.
Please note that only completed applications submitted by February 11, 2017 at 11:59 PM CST will be considered.
For more information, please see Prospective Scholars FAQ.